These delightful little coconut gems are sweet, tender, and flaky. They’re great for an afternoon pick-me-up, or for dessert. They’re so irresistible, I’ve even had them with my breakfast. The best part is these cookies are zero net carbs each, so there is absolutely no reason not to enjoy them!
Yield: 28 small cookies
- 1 cup organic coconut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural, non-GMO granular erythritol
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Soften the entire opened jar of coconut butter for about 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave. Mix well.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, and mix well to combine.
- Roll the dough into 1″ balls, and lay out on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, flatten each ball in a crisscross pattern.
- Place the cookie sheet onto the center rack of your preheated oven, and bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, carefully remove the cookies from the cookie sheet to a plate.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before covering and storing them.