Silky, fudgy dark chocolate, swirled with creamy peanut butter and a satisfying crunch. This is the perfect indulgent yet guilt-free treat.
- 6 oz 88% dark chocolate
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. natural, non-GMO granular erythritol
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. organic natural peanut butter
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, chop up the chocolate into chip-sized pieces.
- Place the chocolate, cream, vanilla, and erythritol into a small microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate mixture for 1 minute to melt the chocolate, and mix well to combine.
- Mix in the pine nuts, and fold in 1/4 cup of the peanut butter. You don’t want to completely mix it into the chocolate, you are going for more of a swirl or partial mix.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the chocolate mixture thinly and evenly across the prepared cookie sheet. The chocolate should be rectangular and about 3/8 of an inch thick.
- Working quickly, use the spatula to swirl the remaining tablespoon of peanut butter into the surface of the chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator for an hour or so, until the chocolate has set.
- Use a pizza cutter to divide the candy into 24 equal pieces.
- Store in a closed container, in the refrigerator.