These soft, flexible tortillas are so quick and simple to make. They’re the perfect wrap for taco meat, quesadillas, and fajitas. They’re also high in protein, and contain less than 1 gram of carbs each. Fill them with your favorite savory fillings and toppings, and enjoy!
Yield: 7 tortillas
Serving size: 1 tortilla
- 3 oz cooked chicken breast
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. butter
- Starting with the eggs, place the first 4 ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on the puree setting until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick omelette pan over medium heat. Melt about 1/8 tsp. of the butter in the pan. You only need enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the batter into the pan. Let it cook for about 1 minute, or until it has cooked half way, and can be flipped.
- Flip the tortilla, and cook for a few more seconds, until it is lightly golden brown on both sides.
- Wipe the pan out with some paper toweling or a clean cloth, and repeat the cooking process until you have used up all of the batter. You will need to adjust the heat up and down as necessary during the cooking process.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Store any leftovers in a closed container under refrigeration, once the tortillas have completely cooled.