These Fluffy Almond Flour Pancakes, have the same texture as the flour laden pancakes that most of us grew up with. They taste great, are easy to make, and every bite is a mouthful of happiness!
Yield: 15 pancakes
Serving size: 3 pancakes
2 cups almond meal/flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 pinch of sea salt
1 dash of ground cinnamon
2 large eggs
2 large egg whites
3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
approx. 1/2 cup water
1-2 tsp of extra virgin coconut oil, or grass fed butter
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk to combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, use a whisk to combine the eggs and the vanilla.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, and stir in enough water to make the batter the same consistency as regular pancake batter.
- Heat your non-stick pan or griddle to about 350° F.
- Place your oil in the pan to melt, and coat the surface.
- Pour large spoonfuls of pancake batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry and bubbles appear on the tops. Flip the pancakes over, and cook until cooked through and golden on both sides.