These delicate little pancakes are a delightful treat for breakfast. They combine the wholesome goodness of pumpkin with the comforting flavors of cinnamon and ginger.
Yield: approx. 21 small pancakes
Serving size: 7 pancakes
1 cup pureed pumpkin
3 large eggs
2 large egg whites
1/4 cup almond meal/flour
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp. allspice
a pinch of salt
1-2 tsp of extra virgin coconut oil, or grass fed butter
- Place all of the ingredients, except oil/butter, into the blender.
- Blend until well combined. For the last few seconds, put the blender on whip to aerate the batter.
- Heat your non-stick pan or griddle to about 350° F.
- Place your oil in the pan to melt, and coat the surface.
- Pour small amounts of pancake batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until bubbles cover the top. Flip the pancakes over, and cook until cooked through and golden on both sides.
- Serve with fresh berries, slathered with butter, nut butter, or topped with a little whipped heavy cream!
Please give this recipe a thumbs up on Facebook, it would mean a lot.
More great recipes coming soon. Also try Fluffy Almond Flour Pancakes.
Have a great day!