These cookies are so quick and easy to whip up when you’re in the mood for a sweet treat, and they make the whole house smell heavenly, too!
These cookies will go fast, so consider saving the recipe so you can make them again and again.
Yield: 28 small cookies
- 1 cup organic natural peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural, non-GMO granular erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, and mix well to combine.
- Roll the dough into 1″ balls, and lay out on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, flatten each ball in a crisscross pattern.
- Place the cookie sheet onto the center rack of your preheated oven, and bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, carefully remove the cookies from the cookie sheet to a plate.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before covering and storing them.