This refreshing rum punch has just the right amount of sweetness and fizz. It’s the perfect cocktail to serve for Purim, Easter, or for any special occasion.
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 16 oz
- 1 cup natural, non-GMO granular erythritol
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. pure raspberry extract
- juice of 6 lemons
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 80 oz club soda, chilled
- 1 cup light rum
- Place the erythritol into the bottom of a 1 quart mason jar.
- Add the water to the jar. Place the lid of the jar on tightly. Shake the jar vigorously to dissolve the erythritol and combine it with the water.
- Add the raspberry extract and the lemon juice to the jar. Place the lid of the jar on tightly, and shake again. This is your cocktail mix.
- Place the 4 cups of ice into a blender. Add the cocktail mix and the rum to the blender. Cover and blend until all the ice is crushed and the mixture is frothy.
- Pour 6 oz of the lemonade rum concoction into each glass, and top with 10 oz of chilled club soda.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon slices, if you like.