Here’s a hot breakfast you can eat on the go. It tastes great, it’s filling, and even the kids will love it.
Yield: 6 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded muenster or mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked breakfast sausage meat, crumbled
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease the sides of a 9″x 13″ baking pan with butter. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Use enough paper so that there is some sticking up on each side. You will use this extra paper as handles to lift the pizza out with later.
- Place the cream cheese and the shredded cheeses into the bowl of a food processor that has been fitted with a steel blade. Blend until it resembles a smooth, thick cheese dip.
- Add in the eggs, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a small mixing bowl. Use a rubber spatula to ensure you get all the batter into your bowl.
- Add the sausage and the bacon to the bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Use a rubber spatula to get all the batter from the bowl into the pan, and to smooth it evenly across the pan.
- Place the pan in the center of the preheated oven, and bake for 30 minutes, until the pizza is set and golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and place on a cooling rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using the parchment paper handles, carefully remove the pizza from the pan, and place it onto a large cutting board. Use a pizza cutter or a sharp knife to cut the pizza into 6 even slices.