This bread is very easy to make. It’s great for toasting and for sandwiches.
Yield: 1 loaf, (approx. 16 slices of bread)
Serving size: 2 slices
- ½ cup almond meal/flour, packed
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. aluminum free baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp. filtered water
- 2 tsp. organic raw apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 315 F
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Line the bottom of the loaf pan with parchment paper. Grease the paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a tooth pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan, and cool on a wire rack until almost completely cool.
- Place the loaf on a cutting board. Cut into slices, using a serrated bread knife.
- Stagger the slices so they can finish cooling completely.
- Store the completely cooled slices on a piece of paper toweling, inside an air tight container, in the refrigerator.