This dressing is zesty and flavorful. The addition of lemon juice gives it a bright fresh taste. You can use it on green salads, or to make cold vegetable salads. This vinaigrette not only tastes great, but it might even help you to achieve some of your health goals. Apple cider vinegar has been shown to help lower blood sugars, and control appetite. Additionally, apple cider vinegar is fermented, and fermented foods are known to be good for promoting gut health.
Yield: 1 cup
- 1/3 cup raw, unfiltered, organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp, dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients, except for the olive oil, into the bowl of a food processor that has been fitted with a steel blade.
- Blend on the highest setting for about 1 minute.
- While the processor is still blending, slowly pour the olive oil in through the feed tube. This allows the vinaigrette to emulsify.
- Pour the dressing into a jar or carafe and serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a covered jar in the refrigerator. Shake well be for using.