For all my carnivore and keto friends, this is the sauce recipe you’ve been waiting for! Try it on top of eggs, meat, chicken, or fish. It also makes a phenomenal warm dip or pizza sauce. If you’re keto, it’s a delicious topping for your veggies.
Yields: 4 cups
Serving size: 1/3 cup
- 2 lb. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese and/or grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp. + 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. + 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the heavy cream, into a 3 qt. sauce pan.
- Cook stirring constantly, over medium-high heat, until the cheese has melted and the sauce is well-combined and smooth.
- Stir in the cream, and remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately.