This thick creamy blue cheese dressing recipe is loaded with chunks of blue cheese and is the quintessential dip for chicken wings. It’s also the perfect topping for salads, burgers, and vegetables.
Yields: 2 3/4 cups
Serving size: 2 Tbsp.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. full-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/8 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. mustard powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well to incorporate.
- Chill for at least an hour to allow flavors to marry.