This simple to make dessert is rich, satisfying, and delicious.
Yield: 10 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. natural, non-GMO granular erythritol
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Butter a 10″ non-stick springform pan.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, erythritol, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to cream everything together.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Use a whisk to beat the mixture well after each addition.
- Pour the batter into the pan, and bake in the center of the preheated oven for approximately an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes, or until fully set and golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool for 10-15 minutes, then release the sides of the pan and remove.
- When the pie is fully cooled, chill for 4 hours to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.