A fun and whimsical way to get your electrolytes and collagen in. Makes a refreshing snack or dessert.
Yields: 40 blocks
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 oz. or 4 packets of plain gelatin
- 2 scoops electrolyte drink mix, or follow manufacturer’s recommended water to mix ratio (I used Ultima pink lemonade to make mine)
- Place the cup of cold water and the electrolyte drink mix of your choice into a large bowl. Whisk well until it is fully combined.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top of the contents of the bowl. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Pour the boiling water into the bowl. Mix well until all the gelatin is fully incorporated and has dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into a 9×13 inch glass dish or non-stick pan. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until fully jelled.
- Cut into 40 even squares.
- Serve with whipped heavy cream if desired.