Tangy, sweet, and bold, this French dressing has it all, and you’ll love how easy it is to prepare. It’s great on salads and makes an excellent marinade or dipping sauce for chicken, pork, and beef.
Yield: 3 cups
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup (224g) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (240g) unsweetened ketchup
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. (90g) confectioners/powdered erythritol
- 1/3 cup (80g) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. (28.35g) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. (1.8g) onion powder
- 3/4 tsp. (4.5g) salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.58g) paprika
- 1/8 tsp. (0.29g) ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until well combined.
- Pour your dressing into a covered container and chill for 1-2 hours before serving.