Whether you have them for breakfast or serve them as appetizers, these mini quiche are delicious!
Yield: 12 mini quiche
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4oz uncured smoked ham (you could also use cooked sausage or cooked bacon if you prefer)
- 3oz swiss cheese
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Dice the ham and cut the cheese into little pieces. Set aside.
- Place the eggs and cream into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the egg mixture until it is well combined. Set aside.
- Place equal amounts of the diced ham into each muffin cup. Top the ham with the swiss cheese. Divide the cheese evenly between each cup.
- Pour the egg mixture into a large measuring cup. This will make distributing the mixture into the prepared muffin tin easier and less messy.
- Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture on top of the ham and cheese in each muffin cup.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until they have set and are a light golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, before removing the mini quiche from the muffin tin and serving.